Friday, March 6, 2009

The Meeting

Hey everyone,

Well, I just got back from the meeting, which went over by about an hour. There was a lot to be discussed, some ideas thrown around, and a lot of information to digest. So, that having been said, I'm going to be doing a write-up of the meeting (I was taking notes like a fiend) after I have a few days to gather my thoughts and get everyone else's impression of the meeting.

Thanks so much to Sarah, Peter, Alex, Amanda, and Patty (I really hope that's right...got introduced a little late in the game!) for participating, and for Jessica being there through her mother and in spirit! I'm glad we've gotten a direct conversation started with the administration. If you all are reading this, do me a favor and share some of your thoughts of the meeting through messaging me on Facebook or sending me an email at kn4843a (at) student (dot) american (dot) edu.

Till next post,
Kaytee

No comments:

Post a Comment